- The Social Security Card application takes as little as 5 minutes.
- Your card will be mailed to you within two weeks.
- You may use your Social Security Card immediately after receiving it.
- Download and complete your SS-5 Form or submit your information online.
- Submit the completed form to the Social Security Administration.
- Wait until your new card arrives in less than 2 weeks.
- Use your new Social Security Card as needed.
- Show the required documents.
- Fill our and print your Social Security Card Application.
- Take or mail your completed application to your local Social Security office.
Learn more about how to obtain your replacement social security card.
Article thanks to https://www.application-filing-service.com